Today in corporate douchebaggery news:
It appears that tons of tickets to the Olympics were given to the corporate sponsors. Who promptly didn’t use them. As a result, there are rows and rows of empty seats. Entire sections in the stands are empty.
Meanwhile, mere humans (who actually want to buy and use tickets) are unable to get tickets for the “sold out” events.
- lookingthroughastraw reblogged this from chaotic-awesome
- chaotic-awesome reblogged this from matthewbaron
- fatherfuror reblogged this from matthewbaron
- fatherfuror likes this
- paranoidpyrox likes this
- myownequilibrium reblogged this from theyretakingthehobbitstoisengard
- theyretakingthehobbitstoisengard reblogged this from matthewbaron and added:
- matthewbaron posted this